Inside the Book:
A former educator and owner/operator of learning centers, Pam Johnson was diagnosed ADHD and had most of the same problems in school that her students were having. She had learned over the years how to compensate for her different learning style and lack of organization, and knew what would work for her students .These compensation techniques were incorporated into her Centers. Her students went from D’s and F’s to A’s and B’s within 4-6 weeks. These compensation techniques were incorporated successfully into her Centers using her “Study Quick” System. Mrs. Johnson also started the first ADHD Support Group for Parents in Hixson, Tennessee to help parents learn to help their children quickly learn routines and structure at home without having to constantly remind them. Every parent who used these techniques and was consistent had immediate success!iveaway
Pamela is giving away a $25 Gift Card!
- By entering the giveaway, you are confirming you are at least 18 years old.
- One winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter to receive one $25 Gift Certificate to the e-retailer of your choice
- This giveaway begins July 20 and ends on August 1.
- Winners will be contacted via email on August 2.
- Winner has 48 hours to reply.
Good luck everyone!
ENTER TO WIN!a Rafflecopter giveaway