Streetcar Sandwiches is a screenplay showing the efforts the owner of a sandwich shop in Uptown New Orleans undertakes to keep her business running. Not only does she have to deal with a menagerie of all types of employees, she has to comply with onerous and often conflicting regulations from several government bureaus. How she handles what turns into an ordeal threatens to change her naturally optimistic and pleasant personality. It leads directly to an outcome that could only have occurred in the Big Easy.
Curtis IS GIVING AWAY A $25 GIFT CARD!
- By entering the giveaway, you are confirming you are at least 18 years old.
- One winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter to receive one $25 Gift Certificate to the e-retailer of your choice
- This giveaway begins November 18 and ends on November 29.
- Winners will be contacted via email on November 30.
- Winner has 48 hours to reply.
ENTER TO WIN!
Write and Take FlightWednesday, November 20
Book Cover JunkieThursday, November 21
From Paperback to
LeatherboundFriday, November 22
A Title WaveMonday, November 25
The Literary NookTuesday, November 26
The Dark PhantomThursday, November 28
The Book CzarFriday, November 29
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;