Poetry is the song that poets sing to beautify the world. In A Penny for Your Thoughts, contemporary American poet Penny Johnson presents verses about nature, love, life, death, philosophy, and religion. She considers American life in the present day. With her writing, she hopes to teach, fulfill, entertain, heal wounds, and show the beauty of the world. Johnson offers her work as a gift to anyone longing for the uplifting and nourishing experience that poetry can provide. This poetry collection explores a wide range of themes and seeks to provide inspiration and satisfaction while enhancing the natural splendor of the world. A Special Joy On Thursday morn, a colt was born To everyone’s delight As our gaze met, how his eyes did shine and the last thing I thought when I looked at him was, I wish that he were mine.
Penny IS GIVING AWAY A $25 GIFT CARD!
- By entering the giveaway, you are confirming you are at least 18 years old.
- One winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter to receive one $25 Gift Certificate to the e-retailer of your choice
- This giveaway begins November 18 and ends on November 29.
- Winners will be contacted via email on November 30.
- Winner has 48 hours to reply.
ENTER TO WIN!
Write and Take FlightWednesday, November 20
Book Cover JunkieThursday, November 21
From Paperback to
LeatherboundFriday, November 22
A Title WaveMonday, November 25
The Literary NookTuesday, November 26
The Dark PhantomThursday, November 28
The Book CzarFriday, November 29
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;