My autobiography begins in 1939. It illustrates a rather exciting journey. However, writing this in my seventies, some events and parts of my life have been forgotten or just plain omitted due to the fact that I thought them either boring or unnecessary. As you read through these memoirs, you may discover a new awareness that every person has their own individual journeys and quests. May mine have an impact on you! I hope your own journey is as enlightening as mine was. “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why” (Mark Twain).
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
be celebrating 71 years of life. I live
in Cincinnati, Ohio with three adopted young men. When the book is read, one will learn what
my life has become.
stanley IS GIVING AWAY A $25 GIFT CARD!
- By entering the giveaway, you are confirming you are at least 18 years old.
- One winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter to receive one $25 Gift Certificate to the e-retailer of your choice
- This giveaway begins July 23 and ends on August 3.
- Winners will be contacted via email on August 4.
- Winner has 48 hours to reply.
ENTER TO WIN!