Inside the Book:
“Because of the overwhelming changes in media within the past twenty years, First Amendment values are more vital than ever to this country’s freedom. This thorough study brings to the forefront the reasons that government regulation of news content violates the public interest and the fundamental principles of the First Amendment. A recent FCC decision may even threaten the freedom of news on the Internet.
The U.S. State Department urged at World Press Freedom Day in 2011 that journalists should not be the only ones standing for press freedom. “Each one of us who recognize the value of an informed citizenry must also stand up for this fundamental right.” – http://www.misa.org/mediarelease/pressfreedom.html
“I do not endorse any author’s view. I am a mere writer, book editor, and book reviewer, but I can appreciate a superbly-researched and well-written book when I see one, regardless of that author’s point of view.” – The Bookpleasures.com Review
About the Author
Corydon is giving away a $25 Gift Card!
- By entering the giveaway, you are confirming you are at least 18 years old.
- One winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter to receive one $25 Gift Certificate to the e-retailer of your choice
- This giveaway begins January 30 and ends on February 10.
- Winners will be contacted via email on February 11.
- Winner has 48 hours to reply.
Good luck everyone!