Inside the Book:
This is a small book of poetry. It was written while the author was close to death from Lupus. Why, then, does pain inspire, and inspiration produce fruits to uplift and comfort. God only knows. But there is knowing here and insights only the heart knows through suffering. If you are suffering, or know someone who is, you may find these poems a salve and solution to why good people have to suffer. For, as the author once said, “The question is not why bad things happen to good people, but why good things happen to bad people; namely, why did Jesus came for me?”
Dr. Charles Rice is the husband of Dorothy Rice, R.N. He is a clinical psychologist and Dorothy still helps him in helping couples and families. She is the author of this, small, book of poetry which she wrote when very ill with Lupus before God healed her.
Dorothy and I have two grown daughters and one grandson all living near us in Boise, Idaho.
Dorothy is giving away a $25 Gift Card!
- By entering the giveaway, you are confirming you are at least 18 years old.
- One winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter to receive one $25 Gift Certificate to the e-retailer of your choice
- This giveaway begins September 19 and ends on September 30.
- Winners will be contacted via email on October 1.
- Winner has 48 hours to reply.
Good luck everyone!
ENTER TO WIN!