Inside the Book:
When it comes to religion, people often have more questions than answers. In A Beginner’s Guide to God, author Eric Neal hopes to eliminate some confusion surrounding religion and provide a clear and universal pathway to the creator.
In this guide, Neal addresses some of life’s biggest questions: Does God exist? What happens when we die? Is this our only life? Who created the universe? How was the universe created? Why was it created? What is the spiritual realm? Why do people believe in a higher power? In addition to addressing the large questions, A Beginner’s Guide to God explores the origins, history, and leadership of some of the world’s major religions and provides a synopsis of their teachings.
A Beginner’s Guide to God offers a general guide to spark interest and clarify aspects of mankind’s most important questions. Its goal is to help us make sense of religion, its progression, and the existence of a higher power.
This is Eric Neal’s first book, produced after many years of contemplation on the plight of religion in the modern age.
Meet the Author:
This is Eric Neal’s first book, produced after many years of contemplation on the plight of religion in the modern age. Visit him online at www.beginnersguidetogod.com
Eric is giving away a $25 Gift Card!
- By entering the giveaway, you are confirming you are at least 18 years old.
- One winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter to receive one $25 Gift Certificate to the e-retailer of your choice
- This giveaway begins August 15 and ends on August 27.
- Winners will be contacted via email on August 28.
- Winner has 48 hours to reply.