I DO SOLEMNLY SWEAR…..That was my oath to my god and country in August 1963. I was an infantryman and a paratrooper for the U.S. Army. I fought for my country in Vietnam. After my discharge I was a self contractor and had a son and daughter. To this day that has been my life. Literally no legacy to be remembered by maybe my great or great great grandchildren. Now I need something so if someone asked them who I was, they could prove I was a real person and maybe I’d be noted for something special. I dream constantly and write poetry and would like to publish a memoir. It has to start now at the age of sixty nine as my life has consisted of nothing special to this point. I would like to continue writing and publishing more poetry and a novel. My heart has stopped five times and now I am obsessed in having a legacy to put me in a category where I may be extra special for something. Maybe in thirty or forty years someone may say “OH Yes, I Do Remember Him” He…..??
Charles and Boyd are giving away one $25 Amazon Gift Card!
- By entering the giveaway, you are confirming you are at least 18 years old.
- One winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter.
- This giveaway begins December 1 and ends December 12.
- Winner will be contacted via email on Monday, December 15.
- Winner has 48 hours to reply.